Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Feel the Yuletide

                  Yey! Can you feel the Christmas air? Been busy lately that's why I wasn't able to update immediately. Peace? *puppy eyes*
                   Anyway, move on to my outfit. I received this sheer top and lace shorts from my grandmother as an early Christmas gift. I swear my lola is the most fashionable woman ever seen. She's 84 but still wears heels. (She's used to wearing 4-6 inches but my mom would not allow it anymore so she settling for 2-3 in.) I know, she's amazing.
                   I wore this during my friend's birthday. She said we had to wear a dress but I wasn't in the mood to wear skirts. So, I came up with this look. Yes, I was wearing shorts but it still looks formal and dressy for the occasion, right? 

 


                    I just had to sneak in my outfit shot this day even if it was super busy. The lace shorts is just lovely. I can pair it with a lot of tops. I'm loving sheer tops right now because it looks formal but you won't look too stuffy. This necklace is actually a belt. Hehe. I use it as a bracelet, necklace or a belt. Accessories allow me to be resourceful. 


                   Thanks to Apple for taking these shots in five minutes (?) It was that quick. Happy holidays everyone! :)




                 

No comments:

Post a Comment