Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Fabulous Christmas

                 It's fun spending Christmas with family, awesome friends and even nice strangers. Everyone is kind and happy. There's just so much love and generosity. This is the BEST Christmas I ever had for such a long time. My family never liked spending Christmas after my uncle died during Christmas AND his birthday eight years ago. (May he rest in peace)
                 I'm glad that this year I felt that we have finally moved on. We even had noche buena together! (Imagine my smile while writing this blog post). I'm so sorry for the no-so-good photos, I enjoyed myself so much that I did not even bother thinking about the quality of the photos. *puppy eyes
                      
                      What I do hate during the holidays is that I gain so much weight from all the parties, reunions and buffets. I'm such a sweet tooth I can't even... *sigh* I really have to exercise a lot after this vacation. TT


                      Celebrating the holidays need not to be expensive or outrageous. All you gotta do is be with good company (and endless FOOD SUPPLY, just kidding). The photo below shows me and my beloved lola. We were both wearing electric pleated skirts last Sunday. Did I mention we're also wearing the same lipstick shade and nail polish? She's 84 but still critics trends like an immortal fashion police. Sure, she gets cranky (must be the age) at times but I love her so much. She's getting old but I really wish it's not her last Christmas with us.

                       Ooookay! Before I cry a river, let's shift to a lighter topic. Have a FABULOUS Christmas and spend NEW YEAR with a BLAST!




No comments:

Post a Comment